- Posey: Speaking of Braeden, does losing his powers mean he can’t get a wolf boner anymore?
- Hoechlin: This is why I love interviews with Posey. But we’ll have to see.
- Posey: I don’t think we’ll have to see. I think will always be able to get it up no matter how many powers he loses.
- Hoechlin: That’s the true confidence that Scott has in Derek.
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I JUST DIED
I SEARCHED THIS POST FOR AGES OH MY GOD
- Posey: first time I heard the song Rude by Magic I texted Dylan "We need to start a reggae babe"
- Dylan: And I didn't realize he meant reggae band, so I texted him back "Alright babe."
"Hufflepuffs are known to have good friends in Slytherin. Hufflepuffs are some of the few who won’t judge based on negative rumours. This means they’re the most likely to approach Slytherins and help them when in need. This makes amazingly loyal friends between the houses. Mess with a Hufflepuff, and you’ll likely find a Slytherin getting revenge for the more forgiving house."
HELL YEAH FUCKING RIGHT
it’s true doe
they should make a new reality show where they take all of the Jenners’ money away from Kylie and Kendall and put them in a 2 bedroom, one bathroom house and a public school/college for a certain period of time and see how they cope i think that would be so funny